Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Family Time!!






This past weekend my twin sister and I celebrated our 36th birthday (gulp...) Where are our 30's going we asked ourselves as we, for the first time ever, got to sit across from each other at my parents dining room table as Mommies. It was probably the best present I could receive. I love seeing her a Mom. She has a constant smile on her face even when she is over tired. I have never once seen her lose her cool or patience with Jackson (I however was ready to put Evan up on ebay by week three......Okay just kidding). She has nick named Jackson "monkey" and every time I see him now I call him "monkey doodle" and can't stop kissing his sweet little head. I know all babies are cute and sweet and smell good but this is my nephew. I am an aunt for the first time and gosh darn it he is near close to perfect in my opinion.
So this has been a wonderful birthday weekend. Thank you Mom and Dad for a great birthday lunch, thank you to Kath and Jason for making me an aunt. Thank you Chris Evan and Ryan for all my wonderful presents. I am truly blessed more than I ever thought was possible!!

7 comments:

MELISSA said...

HI MARY!,

AWWW YOUR NEWPHEW IS SO BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATULATIONS ONBEING AN AUNT.

Amy J said...

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Your nephew is a cutie! Is there a resemblance to Ryan?

Carainn said...

Happy Birthday Mary.

it's great being an Auntie. your nephew is going to love being with your boys & you.

love Carainn

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mary!!

36 is the new 16... I'm counting on it!!!

Jennifer B. said...

What a lovely comment about sitting across from your sister with you both being mommies for the first time. The baby is cute.

Varna said...

Happy Birthday Mary! Sounds like a great celebration with your family.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Friend! It's so wonderful to see all the cousins together, Kath looks so happy!