Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby Saine is almost here










Well, she is 35 weeks now and I can still remember the phone call back in early October when she called and asked me how reliable those pregnancy tests were. After I almost drove my car off the side of the road I was hit instantly with pure happiness and excitement for her. See, she got to see me go through this twice and each time I kept hoping the same thing would one day happen for her. And it has and it's been a quick 8 months. Okay so it's easy for me to say that but not her. I do remember that there is nothing "quick" about being pregnant. But she has done great. I am so proud of her and can't wait to meet him. For those of you who are wondering his name will be Jackson Hayes Saine. Hayes being our maiden name so it is pretty special. He will be the third boy to grace our parents as a grandson. I think Mom has given up on either of us producing a girl but who cares. Jackson is almost here, his due date on schedule, the Mommy and Daddy to be healthy and excited. All is well and I am so grateful for the new blessing getting ready to enter our lives.

No comments: