Tuesday, April 15, 2008

She is still Cooking


The happy couple and soon to be new parents shine on a Sunday morning at Mom and Dad's. I keep looking at her still somewhat amazed that my sister is going through this amazing time in her life. I wish I could express to her all that she and Jason are about to go through but they will know soon enough. I believe the famous quote goes something like this..."Having a child means forever watching your heart walk around outside of yourself..."
Yeah that pretty much covers it.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Mary I am just catching up on your blog...love it :) I love seeing the pictures of your boys! How cool that your sister and Jason are having a baby...YAY!! If you are interested in checking my blog out, feel free to :) http://theklinkerts.blogspot.com/

Take care!!
Christine Klinkert