Saturday, March 8, 2008


Hello and welcome to our family blog. It's about time I started one of these. I have always wanted to and now that Evan is 3 and Ryan is 2 I am reminded more and more how quickly time flies. I wanted to create a place for friends and family to see our world as well as a place for Mommy to journal (or rant and rave) about the kids, dogs, laundry and all the other fun craziness that goes along with Mommyhood...... But more than anything I want to show off our family as I am so lucky and so proud to be a part of this bunch.

3 comments:

Carainn said...

Mary I jsut love you blog.
You all look so happy.

Thanks for sharing.

Carainn

Amy J said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I'm a recent convert myself.

megan said...

Hey Mary, I just found your blog through Amy's. Looking forward to reading it :)